Friday 12 April 2013

Hello

This is my first entry on this blog. I am trying pit a couple of sites to get the feel for blogging, and decided to write about my books and writing to start off with, and other things later on.

Well, my name is Ashleigh and I am a major Castle fan, as if my picture didn't indicate that. I love to read and sometimes read two or more books at a time. I love to write, almost anything as long as I can get my hook and structure and genre right - sometimes things just don't work out and I restructure them.

As for reading, for me it is a gift. The discovery of new worlds and authors is something I am glad I have access to, and wish that everyone could enjoy it the way I do, and the way others who love the world of words do as well.

I read across fiction and non fiction, fantasy, crime, history and forensics, and let every word take over me. It is a way of travelling when I can't, to new worlds, times or just to new places in our own world that I have not had the chance to visit yet. Everything about reading is magical to me, and it is something that I like to share with my friends.

I will leave my first post there, albeit short but I am sure they will get longer as I get used to the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment